South Partnership Banquet
Did you know that one of the nation’s largest pregnancy resource centers is located in southwest Ohio? Elizabeth’s New Life Center (ENLC) is a faith-based, Christian nonprofit organization that’s been helping pregnant women make life-affirming choices for 30 years. In fact, in 2017, ENLC assisted thousands of clients and saved the lives of nearly 2,400 babies* through its seven Women’s Centers, which are located throughout the Miami Valley and Cincinnati area.
Because ENLC is a 501c3 nonprofit, we rely heavily on donations from supporters. If you’re already familiar with us and the important work we do, we thank you. But, if you’re just now learning about us, we hope you’ll join us for our upcoming South Partnership Banquet in Loveland, Ohio. It’s a great opportunity to find out more about who we help, how we help, why it matters, and how you can help us help others!
What You Can Expect:
- Hear a client’s touching testimony.
- Get an update on the culture of life from one of the nation’s leading pro-life ambassadors: Father Frank Pavone. Father Pavone is the National Director of Priests for Life and is a frequent guest on national news programs, including FOX News, CBS News, CNN and more.
- Be entertained by the Beethoven-inspired musical stylings of a concert pianist.
- Learn more about this past year’s successes, current challenges, and most importantly the opportunities that lie ahead from ENLC’s Executive Director, Vivian Koob.
- Enjoy a full-course meal that’ll tempt your tastebuds and much more!
How to Register:
Tickets are just $25. To register, click the link above or call Lori at (937) 226-7414 ext. 430. Thank you, and SEE YOU THERE!
*Number of at-risk pregnant women who, after receiving services, did not have an abortion.