Elizabeth’s New Life Center serves our clients and community through five core programs:
- Our seven women’s centers offer life-affirming support for pregnant and parenting families.
- Our prenatal care clinic provides continuity of care for our pregnant clients.
- Our in-school youth services department promotes optimal health outcomes to middle and high school students.
- Our marriage education program promotes marriage and healthy relationships as the best context for raising children.
- We also provide after-abortion support for those who have been impacted by an abortion decision.
Holy Family Prenatal Care
Marriage Works! Ohio
ENLC Consulting Services
Elizabeth’s New Life Center offers a variety of training opportunities for staff and volunteers of pregnancy help centers by inviting them to our centers in Dayton, Ohio.
Here’s how we can help:
- Client-focused training
- Human Resources
- Stewards of Children (child sexual abuse)
- Strategic Planning
- Board Training
ENLC Administrative Offices
2201 North Main St., Dayton, OH 45405 (937) 226-7414
Mission: Empower Individuals and Families to make Godly life choices.
Vision: By the grace of God, we humbly labor in the culture of life.